seniors engaged and well at home.
GET WELL-BEING CARE
Well-being Care Services To Keep You Company
Our well-being care services include memory exercises, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands and shopping, and of course, companionship.
If your family member, friend, or loved one enjoys their independence but is struggling with everyday activities, elderly companion care is the solution.
- [Conversation and Companionship
- [Leisure Outings
- [Mindful Activities
- [Errand Services
- [Appointment Assistance
- [Memory Exercises
Affordable & Premium Quality Well-being Care Services
Wellbeing care is primarily emotional support that helps seniors stay socially connected, and it improves their physical and mental well being.
Companionship is perfect for seniors who are generally healthy and who want to remain independent at home. Although companion care focuses on seniors in their own homes, it can be provided to those in nursing homes and assisted senior living facilities.
Our caregivers provide in-home wellbeing care to keep your loved one socially active and engaged to improve physical and cognitive health. Your care plan will be personalized for your loved one and may include these services and many others.
- [Preparing meals to make sure nutritional needs are met
- [Performing household tasks such as light housekeeping and doing laundry
- [Playing games and solving puzzles for mental stimulation
- [Providing medication reminders monitoring health
- [Accompanying to doctor’s appointments, events, and shopping
- [Outdoor activities like going for a walk and helping with exercise for fitness
Having a companion around can make all the difference in seniors’ lives.
Our caregivers truly care about the seniors we serve. They get to know them, build friendly relationships, and keep their company. More importantly, they learn about their hobbies and support them in reliving things they used to enjoy but can no longer do.
Our free in-home assessment will help identify what our clients love to do and help establish a comprehensive care plan incorporating those hobbies.
Smile Home Care Services
- [Alzheimer's Care
- [Brain Injury Care
- [Cancer Care
- [Dementia Care
- [Multiple Sclerosis Care
- [Parkinson's Care
- [Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- [Foot care for Seniors
- [Personal Care
- [Nursing Care
- [Well-being care
- [Temporary Or Short-term Respite
- [Long-term or permanent relief
- [Respite for Alzheimer’s or Dementia
- [Dressing and Bathing Hygiene
- [Medication Reminders
- [Meal Planning and Preparation
- [Grocery Shopping & Prescription Pickups
- [Housekeeping & Laundry
- [Transportation & Services
The Smile Blog
Get a FREE in-home assessment
Smile Homecare Supporting Your Independence