Retire at home and save! Did you know you can retire at home and pay for personal care services as you need them?
Retiring from active service is something that we all anticipate with joy. Moreover, families can help a retiring loved one by hiring a home care service for them. This will give them the opportunity to enjoy their retirement in wealth and health. Below are 65 tips to help you as a retiring/retired person to live better while under home caregivers’ care.
Tips for healthy, wealthy, and happier retirement while under home care.
1. More purposeful use of time where home care helps reduce the stress of having to do it all.
2. Reduced likelihood of a depression that comes with retirement. A home caregiver will always keep you company.
3. Ability to save money as you don’t need to invest in a whole new home ( retirement residences can cost up to $10,000).
4. You can retire and stay healthy by getting professional help and medication advice/assistance when needed.
5. Finding the time to enjoy the things you always wanted to do is easier with a companion!
6. Pay attention to your daily schedules.
7. You should exercise more too.
8. Being under home care, you can use your time for money-making ventures.
9. You can save up some more before you finally retire.
10. Slash your housing cost.
11. Build a short term investment plan.
12. Include your loved ones in your plans.
13. You can volunteer more while under home care services.
14. Listen to healthy 85-year-olds.
15. Be more friendly with the younger ones.
16. Pay your taxes.
17. Make sure to see new movies.
18. Use the opportunity of being under home care to create a plan.
19. Your grandkids should see you often.
20. Maximize the income you get with your resources.
21. Don’t be too negative about aging.
22. Feeling lonely? Mingle.
23. Don’t stop making new plans.
24. Don’t worry about your age. You’re in great hands.
25. Don’t allow yourself to be duped.
26. Always have the bigger picture in mind.
27. Plan more about your retirement, before you eventually retire.
28. There are things better than money at this stage in life.
29. It’s time to break your savings- wisely, of course.
30. Accommodate others more. For your own good.
31. Be more social.
32. Plan to visit the city of your dreams.
33. Pick your social security time carefully.
34. Retire and switch careers.
35. You should hire a finance expert.
36. If you’re a caregiver, plan for your own care-receiving.
37. You should get a pet.
38. Remember budgeting never ends.
39. Pay more attention to your finances.
40. Set a financial goal. A new house perhaps.
41. What money personality type are you?
42. Have realistic retirement goals. Retirement isn’t the end.
43. Your health insurance is still important.
44. Plan for long term home care.
45. A lot of weird things will happen. Be ready.
46. It would be a good idea to throw a retirement party.
47. You may need a retirement survival pack.
48. You should have a motto.
49. Walk faster as a means of exercise.
50. Do you know you can reverse your retirement?
51. Think of something fun and do it.
52. Try to earn more than you did immediately after you retired.
53. Practice something new
54. Getting a retirement coach won’t be a bad idea.
55. Search out the best home care agencies and use their service.
56. How about college? You can have a whole new experience.
57. Begin a planning club for retirement.
58. Go on a vacation
59. Always be positive in the face of health challenges. Your home caregiver will always be there.
60. Pay more attention to what the future holds.
61. Take your daily naps.
62. Always see yourself as younger.
63. Inquire more about things.
64. Always think about health first.
65. If you’re married. Stay that way or look for your soul mate.